Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Worldwide Sensation!

I get SO excited when I check on my blog stats! I don't check to see how many people are reading it (although there are a lot of you out there-THANK YOU) I like to keep an eye on the map as it changes from white to green. When a country turns green on the map, it means that someone in that country visited my blog. I was reading down through the list of all time visitors and I am wondering how accurate it is.

If you are reading this and the country you are in when you are reading it is not listed below, would you please add your country's name to the comment section? Again, thank you so much for stopping by, sending me emails and encouraging me!

Countries who have appeared on the map showing they have read my blog.....

United States
Canada
Germany
United Kingdom
France
Ukraine
China
United Arab Emirates
Indonesia
Kenya
Kazakhstan
Russia
Malaysia
Romania
Turkey

Around the world in 90 blogs- This could be the start of something fantastic!

Thank you all~


No comments:

Post a Comment