Saturday, March 23, 2013

S'mores With A Twist-I Mean With Peeps!





I saw this idea the other day and absolutely loved it, but I thought- "How can I tailor this to my family and the way we do things around the campfire?"

The example I saw had one Peep, one whole graham cracker and one of those small, individually wrapped chocolate bars. It was all sealed in an individual package. Ready to go. Adorable! I just know that when I am at camp and there is a fire blazing, the less packaging the better. I also know that no one in my family eats just one s'more. So, I packaged up bags of three s'mores. That equals three Peeps, three whole graham crackers, and a regular sized bar of chocolate. We always split the chocolate bars into thirds in my family- the ratio works out better.

I packaged up what you see in the picture above and have put the packages in my "up to camp box." I anxiously await giving these a try. I might just have to hit the stores after Easter and grab the Peeps on clearance! We also have a friend who works at the Peeps factory in Pennsylvania-we could be on to a GOOD thing!



Have you done this before? I would love to hear about it!

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment