Saturday, March 30, 2013

Noodles-

A fun recipe I found years ago. I have been trying to figure out ways to use up my eggs and I think this is a good use!

                                                           


                                                            Noodles

Ingredients:

8 cups all purpose flour
1 dozen eggs


Measure flour into a large bowl

Break eggs into another bowl and whisk, just enough to mix yolks and whites together

Using a fork to combine, add the eggs to the flour

If the flour seems too dry, add another egg

Knead until smooth.  If sticky, add more flour

Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Roll into a thin circle.

Let air dry for several hours. Cut dough into 1 inch strips.

Spread a single layer of cut noodles onto wax paper and let air dry until all of the moisture is gone.

Store in an air tight container.


I have a couple of recipes using these noodles that I will post in the next few days.

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment