Thursday, March 7, 2013

Under Attack- How About You?


So, my family has been under attack these last few days. You can read the whole sorted tale in the link below. Not only is there an issue with the 2nd Amendment in my town, but there also seems to be an issue with the 1st. We are strong hearted and strong headed people. We will weather it. I just wanted to add a different layer to the farm by sharing it with all of you.

It isn't always tulips and tomatoes...sometimes, a few drops of blood and tears help to fertilize the land. Our Founding Fathers knew too well the difficulties of keeping this most beautiful country. I am proud to still be standing up and speaking out. Even if it does evoke a hate crime.

Peace and Love~



http://www.boothbayregister.com/article/sign-defaced-replaced/10735

2 comments:

  1. Stand tall and speak loud dear friend for you keep the Constitution alive and well. You and your family have my prayers and support from the little town of Landaff NH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa...That means the world to me!!!

      Delete