Thursday, March 21, 2013

Manly Men

Evidently, there was a study done in Spain (I could be getting all of the facts wrong, but that is not the point of this rant) You can read it here:

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130130082258.htm

The study suggested that men who perform traditionally female roles around the house have less sex.

That got me to thinking. Considering how my husband performs many traditionally "female roles" around the house and gets lucky every day-at least once, could this be based in reality? Maybe it is because he does these tasks dressed in black, complete with his 1911 strapped to his hip? What do you think?

How can this be???

Then I started thinking about all the women I know who have started or completed the pussification process on their husbands, boyfriends, sons. I truly do fear for -not only my country- but for the human race. There should not be any lines drawn. We should all work together to make our bug out bags, to prepare long term storage, to garden and produce our own food. Why would we not work together to make our families run smoothly?

I am so tired of watching good men be taken and stripped down to being a possession of their wives, who dress them, tell them what to do and emasculate them in front of the world. I simply don't understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment