Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Step 12- It's Your Turn

O.K folks, I have attempted to get you on the path to being a little more self-sufficient. I don't know if you gathered any new ideas or if I helped to reinforce the ideas you already were thinking about, or perhaps had in place long before I arrived. Whatever it is, I hope I have helped just a little bit.

Let's review the steps as we discussed them:

Step 1- Decision
Step 2- Food Storage
Step 3- Water
Step 4- Sanitation
Step 5- First Aid
Step 6- Defend Your Stuff
Step 7- Power
Step 8- Go With It's (extras you may not have thought about)
Step 9- Dehydrated Foods
Step 10- Heirloom Seeds
Step 11- Bug Out Bags
Step 12-Decision

Do you see how we began and ended in the same place? Decision. That is because it is all up to you. Every little piece is up to you. I cannot come to your house and prepare for you-I have my hands quite full right here. You can not come to my house when things get bad-sorry. YOU are the one that can do this for you. Even if your family thinks you are crazy and work against you. Do it anyway. You will be their hero when times get tough.

Go back over the steps whenever you can and be thoughtful in one little piece you can do. A word of caution: You can become so obsessed with prepping that other parts of your life fade into the background. You might find one day that you have a years worth of food, but you are unaware of who won Dancing With The Stars or who was voted off Survivor. The humor will come when you realize that YOU are the survivor and you don't even have to eat bugs- unless you want to, of course!

The beauty is- it is all up to you!

Love and Blessings~Prep On~

No comments:

Post a Comment