Thursday, February 14, 2013

Step 6- Defend Your Stuff

So, Constant Reader, we are half way to the finish line! A job well done, I must say. I hope you have taken a few small steps into the realm of prepping and you are anxious for more. Now is a cautionary time. A time that we all have to go through and decide just where we stand.

Are you ready to defend all that you have begun to store and all that you are preparing to store? I ran into a brick wall when thinking about this question. After being a hunter/gatherer for over a year, will I now allow someone to waltz into my home and seize it all from me? Am I willing to step back, bow down and allow others to walk all over me to remove MY hard work from MY house? I guess if you know me at all the answer would be HELL NO!

There are so many ways to defend your house, your family and your stuff. I have broken the first rule- my bad! I do not recommend that you do what I am doing. The first rule of protection is silence. Don't ask-don't tell...SSShhhhh!!! When you have lots of food, water, supplies and ammo...SSSHHHH! I am so far out in the public eye that this doesn't matter to me anymore. People who live where I live aren't coming here. They would rather starve to death than be gunned down in my driveway.

I had to come to that. We, as a family had to come to that. We will protect what is ours to the death. No negotiation. No talking or working things out. Done. This decision is yours to make. If you aren't prepared to defend what is yours, my advice is don't go any further in this process. It will be a waste of your time and resources to continue to prep.

I really am serious about this step. I am not a conspiracy theorist nor am I a doomsday prophet. I'm just a girl who wants to be prepared for anything life throws at me. I hope I haven't lost you along this sixth step. I just don't want to go any further without making you think about defending your stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment