Sunday, February 17, 2013

Step 9- Dehydration

If you have read any of my blog or if you have talked to me personally, you know I am addicted to dehydrating. I know this is a 12 Step blog, but there is simply no cure for my complete and utter obsession with dehydration.

So, the first step is buy a dehydrator and the second step is Go For It! The following link will keep you entertained for hours. In the beginning, we did everything she says to do. We have started modifying and using tricks of our own as experience allows.  
www.dehydrate2store.com

The Dehydrate2store website will be well worth your visit. Once there, I urge you to pick and choose one or two foods that you and your family eat regularly and try it out. Follow her directions and you can't go wrong (except the potatoes-but we will talk about that later) I enjoy watching her and listening to her teach. See if you do.

Then go back and read my January 22nd blog titled :Why I De-Hy, along with my other posts about dehydration. They sum up why I feel so strongly about this form of food storage. For me, it is my #1 priority for long term survival. Ask questions, do research and then decide for yourself.

Prep On~

No comments:

Post a Comment